Summer 2018

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Ben Cowan 3 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Ben Cowan
    Keymaster

How is everyone’s summer golf going?

Chris Sturges
    Participant

Would be better if Summer Ball had not changed dates! Still made it to Northern Michigan, just not as far north. I was able to play to play six rounds which was pretty sweet!
    Still have not had the opportunity to golf with Mr. Cowan this year. Think he is scared!!!
    chris

Ben Cowan
    Keymaster

Where did you play in N Michigan? How about Sunday Aug 26th at Sleepy Hollow, a course that you are fond of, 1pm?

Cheers,

Ben

Cal Seifert
    Participant

Trips to northern mich and SC were the highlights of the summer. Belvedere is now one of my favorites I’ve ever played.

Chris Sturges
    Participant

Dang,
    Wish I had seen your response until now. Have a great time!

Ben Cowan
    Keymaster

Mr Sturges,

To grace the fairways with you, would make 2018 for me! Where did you play in 2018? Unfortunately I didn’t play play Sleepy because Fowlers Mill whore me out. I think that place should be blown up. Top 5 worst courses I’ve ever played.

Ben Cowan
    Keymaster

Cal,

Thanks for posting about Belvedere. It has the best genius loci I’ve ever seen at a course. I could live in the Golf shop. The course is very solid and I had my best 9 holes on the back side this summer. I wish the course could firm up and lose the cedar trees on the front 9 and replace with some fescue. The place is so cool and every round is quick up there. It’s like dying and going to heaven every summer.

• This reply was modified 3 months, 2 weeks ago by  Ben Cowan.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Posting your comment...